- Application for Exemption for Non-Profit Status, IRS Code Sections 501(c)(2) through (c)(25)
- Filing of annual Form 990 and Form 990T (revised in 2008)
- Filing of annual Form BCO-10: Charitable Organization Registration Statement
- Compilation, Review, and Audit of Non-Profit financial statements
- Application for Sales Tax Exemption for qualified Non-Profit entities
- Preparation of Form SS-4 - Application for Employer Identification Number
- Advisory services regarding investment policies and the newly updated Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act (UPMIFA)
- Advisory services regarding the formation of audit, finance and budget committees
- Consultation regarding record keeping and accounting software for non-profit organizations.
The types of organizations that comprise the Not-for-Profit sector vary widely, from religious and charitable organizations to educational institutions to social clubs. The Internal Revenue Service has recently made the reporting requirements for non-profit organizations much more stringent. Many organizations that previously had no reporting requirements must now report to the IRS on an annual basis. The Commonwealth of PA places additional reporting requirements on exempt organizations that solicit donations. Our firm has been serving the non-profit sector for many years and will be happy to assist your organization in determining its reporting requirements and the action that must be taken to be in compliance.